Digital Tagging Specialist - 12 month FTC
Location - Flexible South UK
A job with Merlin isn t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don t trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests experiences are the best they can be.
Due to continuing growth and development of Merlin s attractions on a global scale, we are looking for an experienced Digital Tagging Specialist to join our global eCommerce Team on a 12 month fixed term contract. We are offering flexible South UK location for this role and salary is £35,000- £40,000 per annum + Merlin benefits.
Reporting to the Global Head of Conversion & Optimisation, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and enhancing Merlin s tagging and tracking capabilities. You will be expected to enable the web analytics platform by implementing and maintaining tagging configurations in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Key Objectives include
- Lead and be the subject matter expert on the area of tagging and tracking.
- Build, implement and test tagging configurations from internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain tag management platform and govern web analytics platform.
- Govern data taxonomy, consistency, and quality.
- Identify opportunities for enabling and improving web analytics capabilities to improve internal business processes and consumer experiences.
- Ability to identify data quality issues, PII sensitive data integrity, navigate multiple data sources and work to resolve any issues.
We are looking for the following skills & experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical job experience.
- Experience from B2C eCommerce setting.
- Experience with tag management solutions.
- Hands-on experience with implementing complex tagging configurations.
- Strong understanding of data layer concepts and architecture.
- Expertise with Google Analytics (360) and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work outside and across siloes and borders, to get things done and deliver results (including creativity in solving roadblocks).
We re growing fast and alongside a fun and friendly environment, we offer a fabulous package and amazing prospects ideal if you re already fantastic and can quickly become even better (our magic can help here). Benefits include Pension, Life Assurance, discretionary company bonus, 25 days holiday and, of course, a Merlin Magic Pass which gives you and your friends and family free admission to all of our attractions worldwide, as well as 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants and 40% discount on LEGO.
Here at Merlin Entertainments we are proud to have a diverse workforce, and we re all about providing equal opportunities to the whole team. Because of this we are committed to an active all together programme which starts with our recruitment and selection process.
- Company Name
- Merlin Entertainment
- Job Location
- United Kingdom