Group Finance Systems Development - 12 month Fixed Term contract
Flexible - Basingstoke, Poole
A job with Merlin isn t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don t trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles.
In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests experiences are the best they can be.
We are looking for a highly motivated Finance Systems Developments specialist to join our Group Finance Systems team on a 12-month fixed term contract, based in either our Basingstoke, Poole Head office or working from home with flexibility to travel.
Reporting to the Group Head of Finance Systems and Processes, you will responsible for ensuring our teams are adequately supported around the globe on our finance systems, providing excellent resolution to customer requests. You will assist with project activities to enhance current capabilities and transition them into our Finance Systems Support team.
Key responsibilities include
- Liaising and resolving customer support queries across a multitude of systems in line with our governance and controls.
- Assisting with global projects where required.
- Embracing and supporting new finance systems.
- Providing second line support and escalate to third line support where required.
- Providing first line support to cover for other team members.
- Ad hoc requests.
We are looking for the following skills and experience...
- We are looking for a finance systems expert who has worked in a global support role.
- Experience across NetSuite, Kyriba, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Inter-company, Projects, - Fixed Assets is essential.
- You must have gained NetSuite Basic Certification.
- Experience with NAV, DocuPeak and Concur would be advantageous.
- You must be proficient in Excel and be able to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- You will have a proven track record on assisting with the delivery of new finance systems capabilities from a project environment to a business as usual finance systems support team, must have a can-do approach to problem solving.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are also key.
- Ability to work remotely and communicate effectively with customers in countries around the world.
We re growing fast and alongside a fun and friendly environment, we offer a fabulous package and amazing prospects ideal if you re already fantastic and can quickly become even better (our magic can help here). Benefits include Pension, Life Assurance, discretionary company bonus, 25 days holiday and, of course, a Merlin Magic Pass which gives you and your friends and family free admission to all of our attractions worldwide, as well as 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants and 40% discount on LEGO.
Here at Merlin Entertainments we are proud to have a diverse workforce, and we re all about providing equal opportunities to the whole team. Because of this we are committed to an active all together programme which starts with our recruitment and selection process.
- Company Name
- Merlin Entertainment
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom