What’s the role about?
As part of our Womenswear Design department, you’ll be joining as our Knitwear Design Assistant who is responsible to keep knit boards up-to date, manage the yarn library and be apart of the yarn research and development process.
Who you are
· You’ll have a design qualification
· Design experience with thorough knowledge of Garment construction, yarns, knit structures and techniques
· Strong CAD skills
· Strong market and trend awareness
· Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment meeting tight deadlines
What you’ll be doing
· Keeping knit boards up-to date
· Actioning DTM colours in core yarns for the season
· Creating and update colour palettes
· Collaborating with all departments – Production, Buying, Technical and Merchandising
· Researching into seasonal directions and trends suitable for Reiss aesthetics
· Liaising with suppliers and track samples
· Creating and updating CADs
· Organising samples before and after proto reviews
· Be apart of the yarn research and development
· Measuring Garments and take specs
· Actioning knit-down requests
What we’ll do for you
· Provide you with a competitive salary
· Company pension
· Generous employee discount
· Company bonus scheme
· Health & Wellbeing perks
· Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Knitwear Design Assistant don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom