Role: Lead Unit4 ERP (Agresso) Consultant
Location: Fully Remote
Are you a Lead Unit4 ERP Consultant or Team Lead looking to step up to a Professional Manager role?
This is a genuine opportunity to contribute and progress within a multi-national business leading the way in cloud software solutions.
This role provides an opportunity to be part of the leadership team, to contribute to setting and achieving organisational objectives and be part of a growing team.
About the role:
This role will directly support the Senior Leadership and needs to be eager to jump right in with enthusiasm and drive to grow and maintain service income. This role will be confident managing change and working to ensure the professional services team are motivated and meeting targets. This role is a core part of the team and needs to be comfortable supporting many areas of the business to achieve results. To be successful in this role, you need to be an 'out of the box' thinker.
Key Areas of Responsibility will include:
* The role will undertake lead consultancy positions, where required, in order to contribute to the services income targets and maintain a hands-on approach of the service delivery with the aim of strengthening customer relationships
* Direct management and leadership of a Professional Services team to include recruiting/hiring, development, performance management, and retention.
* Develop, promote and provide proposals for services offerings around all aspects of Professional Services related delivery
* Support Executive Management to achieve business objectives
* Responsible for P&L for Professional Services team
* Maintain and update technical product knowledge as required
* Be accountable for project outcomes across the portfolio
* Monitor and report on project profitability and customer experience across the portfolio
Skills and Experience:
* 3+ years' experience Unit4 ERP implementation experience
* Excited to become part of a growing team and set the agenda
* Capable of meeting deadlines and working under pressure
* Experience of effective resource forecasting, planning, deployment and cost control
* Solid understanding of business processes
* Project management experience an advantage
* Demonstrated leadership and people skills
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Be customer focused, and take full accountability for delivery of outcomes
What you will receive:
* A fantastic team environment with a commitment to support, ongoing training and development.
* An ability to be able to drive the direction of the company
* A competitive package
* An environment that embraces diversity, within an organisation that is proud to be an EEO employer.
- Company Name
- Systems Accountants