Direct to Consumer Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Here at BiBADO we aim to make parents' lives easier through the innovative practical products we create, by creating a work environment which is conducive to both an ambitious career and a full family life and by supporting family-related causes in the UK and globally.
Over the past 3 years we have grown to become category leaders in the UK and have a growing presence internationally. Our goal is to become a global household brand in the area of practical parenting products over the next 5 years and we are looking for dynamic, ambitious people to join us on this journey.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an experienced direct to consumer marketeer with specific expertise in email marketing (preferably using Klaviyo) and social commerce.
This newly created position will be pivotal in driving forward our growth plans. You will be the e-
commerce marketing expert in the BiBADO Team, playing a key role in driving forward e-commerce strategies and plans. You will have a curious and delivery focused growth mindset, and be excited at being part of a key stage in an establishing and rapidly growing business.
The Direct to Consumer Marketing Manager will:
- Deliver and execute the Marketing strategy and plan, working with strategic direction from our
external marketing partner and Business Co-Founders.
- Drive key business metrics around brand health, follower numbers, community engagement
- Plan and deliver social media activity across all owned channels (FB, Instagram, Pinterest - Twitter and Tik Tok potentially in the future).
- Own and develop email as a key marketing channel for both new and existing customers, developing relationships through audience segmentation, customer journeys and lifetime value.
- Work closely with the Operations Director and our external web developers to coordinate activities across our website and social channels.
- Develop, plan and execute marketing campaigns for product launches and sales periods.
- Own and develop email as a key marketing channel for existing customers, developing relationships through audience segmentation, customer journeys and lifetime value.
- Work with external agencies and partners to deliver work.
- Seek out, develop and nurture brand relationships with influencers, relevant businesses or other affiliates.
- Play a big part in developing and implementing our customer referral strategy.
- Keep on top of new platform changes / features and web developments, thinking creatively about how to leverage them as opportunities for the business.
5 + years proven experience in a direct to consumer marketing role. Experience and in depth knowledge of digital marketing across Facebook commerce, web, social, CRM and email, preferably you’ll be a Klaviyo specialist.
Proven track record of implementation of successful marketing plans, with a clear understanding of marketing channels and processes.
In depth knowledge of content marketing strategies and how to leverage platform capabilities.
Ability to work with customer insights and analytics to drive future activity and strategies.
Bring a drive and energy to take hold of a marketing plan, deliver and push boundaries.
Deep knowledge of email marketing, optimisation and implementation of email workflows through A/B testing, segmentation and optimisation of both workflows and campaigns.
Compensation and benefits:
£35k salary, profit share bonus and growth opportunities
Results based working
Opportunities for further training
Working collaboratively within a dynamic creative team
Please apply by emailing the following to: [email protected]
Your CV A link to examples of your work Please answer the following questions: What most excites you about this job role? What concerns do you have about this job role? Describe your working style What are your career goals?
We will respond to all applicants. Closing date for entries is: 31/03/21