- Salary between £21,500 - £25,000 + Company Performance Bonus & Benefits
- Location: Percepta UK, Stratford - Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park / London, Stratford offices
- Working shift: Monday - Friday between 8am to 6pm
**Key requirement: proficiency in both English and either French (essential), Spanish, German and/or Italian language (desirable)**
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service advisor. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and working with a great team, then please keep reading!
At Percepta, we are all about loyalty, we want to help people build stronger, long-term relationships with our client’s brands. To do that, we also need passionate people in our business who are committed to delivering our ultimate aim - Creating customer loyalty. Nothing pleases us more than an opportunity to bring more great talent into our business, so now is your chance to get involved.
In this role you will assist Customers with all Commercial Solutions services; across voice, emails and any other contact channels, both inbound and outbound - resolving issues, exceeding Customer expectation in a professional manner. Pro-actively working, under the direction of the Commercial Operations Manager, to improve both the internal and external Customer Experience.
Key responsibilities are:
Share insights into improving the Customer Experience or any other aspects of the Operation, discussing these with their Line Manager Attend and participate in Team meetings, engaging with colleagues across the business Interact with the Percepta and Client Team as required to drive operational excellence Adhere to, and support all Percepta and Business Partner quality initiatives, systems, procedures and policies Under the direction of Line Manager, assist in coaching, buddying colleagues and new starters Communicate and generate enthusiasm and commitment for a positive work environment that fosters team performance Complete training courses as directed by Line Manager and take ownership for own career development
The successful applicant - What we need from you?
· Passionate about the Customer Experience, willing to go the extra mile to help
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent written, verbal, listening, interpersonal and soft skills
· Strong empathy along with an awareness of Customer / User loyalty drivers
· Fluency / proficiency in both English and either French, Spanish and / or Italian - to C1 or native fluency level; ability to speak two or more of these or other European languages will be an asset
· Professional maturity, willing to own responsibility and accountability
· Ability to deal with uncertainty, ambiguity and a changing environment
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Works well independently and in a Team environment
· Ability to multi-task and build effective, positive relationships
If this sounds of interest to you and you’re keen to develop your career within a growing company, please apply today!
- Company Name
- Percepta UK Limited
- Job Location
- United Kingdom