This business ministry serves some of the world’s largest companies to support their strategies. You will join a thriving team of “marketplace ministers” - followers of Christ who see their work as worship and use the workplace as a vehicle to minister to nations.
Due to a growing level of client needs, the company’s Analytics & Insights Team is expanding with the creation of a role for a Social Media Insights Analyst with two or more years’ experience.
Your role will include the following elements:
* Carry out social media analysis and reporting using a range of tools including Brandwatch, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
* Design and build research queries; apply data classification rules; export data for analysis on a range of platforms.
* Learn the company’s core research methodology and tools, and once established in your role, coach more junior analysts.
* Be able to play a role as lead researcher on projects, collaborating with a wider team of analysts and other specialists (you may also contribute to projects in which you are not the lead researcher).
* In your research work, continually develop your capabilities and capacity so that you are able to produce a high rate of output while maintaining high quality standards.
* Design research decks and tell stories with data that reflect the uniqueness of particular research objectives.
* Support client presentations with insights from your research.
* Show an understanding of individual client needs and goals when carrying out research.
* Most research assignments will be carried out through pair working, so it is important that you are able to work well with others, as well as being competent to carry out research independently.
You will be trained in marketplace ministry, enabling you to apply your faith in Christ to all areas of your work. In practice, this will include:
* Taking part in daily prayer times with colleagues.
* Praying for nations, clients, suppliers, and colleagues during the course of your work.
* Developing the practice of listening to God in your work, being led by His voice in your research, analysis and reporting.
* Developing and sharing testimonies of how listening to God has affected your prayers, shaped your work, and made an impact on clients and nations.
* Supporting other colleagues in their own spiritual growth.
The business ministry operates a model whereby every team member plays a part in developing future sales. You will be supported with training and coaching in ministering through sales, to enable you to succeed in activities such as:
* Identify, qualify and reach out to potential clients to serve them with resources and establish new relationships.
* Develop a professional social media profile or other engagement tactics that position your expertise in the company’s team, including researching and writing content for publication by the company and contributing with multiple media types such as webinars video, audio, infographic visuals and written articles.
* Contribute to setting up introduction meetings with prospective clients.
* Represent the company in client calls. Listen to and document details of client objectives and needs for sharing with your colleagues.
* Support the spiritual wellbeing of the organisations and people we work with. This includes speaking peace over them in the name of Jesus (as instructed by Jesus to his followers in Luke 10) as you pray for them corporately and as individuals, developing relationships with them, blessing them and seeking God to meet their needs.
* Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience in social media analysis and reporting (Brandwatch; Meltwater; Synthesio; Buzzsumo or other leading social media analytics platform).
* Microsoft Office skills at an advanced level including data analysis and visualisation using Excel and Powerpoint.
* A passion for serving Jesus Christ in all areas of your life.
The following will also be advantageous:
* Experience using other software tools to analyse text or statistical data.
* Experience working as part of a team of social media analysts.
* Experience working in an agency or consultancy.
* Experience in the healthcare industry.
* A relevant degree.
Location: Kent, UK (home-based until July 2021, then office-based in Kent)
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom