Role: Telephonist (RIPON)
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Hours: Monday – Sunday, 40 hours per week between the hours below
Monday – Friday 8am-7pm / Saturday – 8am-6pm / Sunday 9am-5pm
Temporary ongoing with a potential to go permanent
Company: Our client is a luxury hotel and wellness retreat located in the Yorkshire Dales
To be responsible for handing incoming enquiries delivering exceptional customer service in all guest interactions.
* Handle incoming room, restaurant and spa booking telephone enquiries to company standard.
* To be able to accurately input reservations into the relevant system and send confirmations to the guest using the agreed company standards.
* To take and transfer any external calls that are coming in.
* To handle all brochure requests
* To action emails that come to the hotel’s generic email address.
* Provide a consistently excellent level of guest service in accordance to our values, ensuring that all guests receive special attention and recognition.
* To log and process all guest requests
* To live the company values everyday day
* To be able to support the reception team when busy with basic reception duties such as check-in and check-out.
* To be creative and innovative in your approach to customer service to ensure all guest requirements are met and expectations exceeded.
* To complete any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Reservations Manager, DOSM or General Manager.
The successful candidate:
As well as having a desire to learn and an enthusiasm for the role and full training will be given. The successful applicant will:
* Exposure to a 4 or 5 star environment in the hospitality industry would be advantageous.
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to build a rapport with guests
* Have a professional and friendly telephone manner
* Excellent communication skills
* Immaculate personal presentation
* Shows pro-active approach to guests and duties
* Great attention to detail
* Have a positive attitude
* Be a great team player
* MS Office knowledge
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer
- Job Location
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- United Kingdom