1st / 2nd line support engineer
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: West Midlands (County)
- Date: 1 month ago
1st/ 2nd Line Support Engineer
Job Title: 1st/ 2nd Line Support Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Company Benefits
My Client who have a record of developing 1st/2nd line engineers into more senior positions are looking to add talent to their service desk team.
1st/ 2nd line support engineer roles and responsibilities.
* Troubleshooting and 1st time fixes of various Hardware and software issues
* Work in line with SLA’s and KPI’s whilst keeping up with a high standard of work.
* Ensuring a high level of customer service.
* Work as a team to ensure the service desk is running smoothly.
1st/ 2nd Line support engineer required skills and experience:
* At least 12 months experience on a service desk dealing with tickets.
* Experience troubleshooting Hardware and Software issues.
* Supporting Microsoft Products, office 365, Active directory and Exchange.
* Windows 7 – 10 support and deployment.
If you are interested in the 1st/ 2nd Line support engineer opportunity, please contact Alex Thompson at Mainstay IT via (phone number removed) or
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job