- Company: Mane Contract Services
- Category: Telecommunications
- Date: 1 month ago
5G Principal Engineer
Mane Contract Services are recruiting on behalf of a World Leading R&D Electronics Technology Company for a 5G Principal Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader who are keen on developing talents.
- Conduct research and development in radio technologies for future 5G communications systems across electronics, automotive and B2B businesses.
- Outline detailed specification for new Wireless Infrastructure.
- Develop patentable innovations and concepts.
- Explore and follow relevant 5G standardization bodies / compliance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 - 5 years+ experience in R&D of mobile communication technologies.
- Proven work innovation track record (patents).
- Strong understanding of 3GPP or topics such as 5G, LTE, L2 radio protocol.
- Experience with analyse and creative solutions with complex technical problems.
Very competitive + benefits
If you are an experience Research RAN or R&D Engineer with the above experience and skill set, hit apply now for immediate CV review
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job