7.5 Tonne Driver
- Category: Logistics and Warehousing
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Norfolk Norwich
- Reference: 5d9fe29d9c9d11c0b446dd8dbc19ae17286eb9a7
- Date: 1 day ago
7.5 Tonne Driver - Home Deliveries
Hours: 4 out of 6 days a week (rotating) Mon - Sat - Temporary Contract
Salary: £9.5 per hour
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Driver Hire Norwich are currently recruiting for experienced 2 x 7.5 Tonne Drivers to deliver a wide variety of products on behalf of a high-end department store in Norwich, Norfolk who are coming into their peak period.
Shifts will be either (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
We are looking for professional, experienced, knowledgeable, and well-presented drivers who can commit to and meet the high standards set by our client, representing them when delivering to their customers.
You will be guaranteed four days a week, if no driving work is available they will place you on as a porter so you won't lose out on shifts!
* 7.5 Tonne licence with full CPC and digi tacho cards
* 6 points maximum for minor offences
* Experience in 7.5 Tonne driving preferred but not essential
Why Driver Hire?
* 94% of people rate the customer service from Driver Hire as excellent or good
* You will receive comprehensive information with regards to the work undertaken
* Full transparency on pay rates with clear and concise payslips
* PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Company payment models offered
* You will accrue holiday pay and pension contributions
* We also offer additional training options at a reduced rate for our registered drivers (CPC, HIAB, FLT)
* We really value all our drivers and look to meet your needs and find the job that best suits your lifestyle
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today
Careers | 7.5 Tonne| CPC | Day Shift | Days | Driving | Jobs | Norwich | Norfolk | Transport | Logistics | Driving Work | Customer Deliveries | Home Deliveries
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job