Accounts & Payroll Assistant
**Payroll & Accounts Assistant, £26,000, Poole**
In this vital **Payroll & Accounts Assistant**role you'll maintain **accurate payroll** and **accounts** for this successful global business. You'll be fully accountable for **processing**and **developing**the payroll function for **170 employees** and you'll ensure **compliance** with payroll legislation.
As well as **owning** the **administrative process** for all aspects of payroll and accounts, your specific responsibilities as **Payroll & Accounts Assistant**will include:
- Processing **monthly/year end payroll** for all employees and allocating P60's
- Processing new starters and leavers, including holiday allowance adjustments
- Ensuring accurate deductions are made for factors including student loans and pensions
- Responding to **supplier queries**:
- Completing **bank reconciliations** of the company's multiple bank accounts
- Producing customer statements and chasing overdue payments
- You'll have solid**experience** in payroll and accounts
- You'll have used **Sage Line 50** & **SAGE Payroll** or similar
- You'll be **intermediate level** in **Excel**and you'll have a keen **eye for detail**:
- You'll be confident communicating via **phone**:
- You'll enjoy a **hands-on**, busy working environment
- An AAT qualification or similar would be beneficial but not essential
As **Payroll & Accounts Assistant** you'll join an experienced finance team at the company's newly refurbished Poole based offices. You'll enjoy **unlimited opportunities** to progress and you'll be **supported** in studying for AAT qualifications.
Additional benefits include 25 days holiday (+BHs), free onsite parking and private medical insurance.
Call Ellie or Megan on, for more information on this **Payroll & Accounts Assistant** vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job