We are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our retail support centre in Warrington, Cheshire. Reporting to our Office Manager you will provide administrative support to our Office Manager/PA to CEO within our Property department. The rolewill work closely with our Office Manager and be required to cover our reception when required.
- Assist with all maintenance requests for the retail estate, identifying priorities and matters impacting health and safety.
- Obtaining quotes for maintenance works and ensuring these are of good value.
- Ensure stores are compliant in line with company guidelines and procedures (air con, shutters, PAT, PFFE, ELT etc.) and relevant legislation. Schedule visits, review reports and agree remedial works as appropriate.
- Raise POs for agreed works.
- Verify works completed and quality. Update maintenance work log.
- Purchase supplies needed to properly maintain facilities.
- Provide holiday / sickness cover for the CEO’s PA and reception.
- Manage electronic diaries, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage CEO and the executive team’s (where required) travel arrangements (including transport, accommodation and visas).
- Collate board reports and distribute in a timely manner.
- Take minutes of meetings, format and distribute as appropriate and follow up action points.
- Reconcile credit card expenses on behalf of the CEO and CEO’s PA.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by CEO, CEO’s PA and executive team.
- Minimum 2 years relevant Admin experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Clear, polite, and friendly manner.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- A desire to continually improve the service and facilities on offer.
- Confident working on own initiative and proactive in decision making.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexible attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
What we offer:
- 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Colleague discount - 25%
- Company bonus applicable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's Largest golf retailer and support our on-going growth as a market leader. If you are interested in the position of Admin Assistant then please click below to apply!
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job