Job Title: Assembly Operative
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Working Times: 7.45am till 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 7.45 to 11.45am on a Friday
My client is looking for a skilled Assembly Operative to connect parts into the final product. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important.
* Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
* Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
* Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
* Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
* Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
* Check output to ensure highest quality
* Maintain equipment in good condition
* Keep records of production quantities and time
* Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
This is a great opportunity for a reliable, friendly, and dedicated candidate to work within a warm thriving company.
To apply for this role please click the apply button
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job