About White Swan Data
At White Swan Data we decide what is worth betting on. The technology at the heart of our business produces consistent and significant returns for our clients. We are a small but rapidly growing team of mathematicians, data scientists and software engineers constantly striving to refine our world class betting models while also researching and deploying new ones.
Our work bridges three domains, each challenging in its own right: betting and gambling; quantitative research; and software development. The nature of our work and the relative immaturity of modern betting markets means opportunities to exploit are not in short supply. But people with sufficient skill and versatility to attack these projects are hard to find! So we are always looking for talented, motivated and organised people.
About this Role
As the company continues to expand, we are looking for an energetic individual with a basic understanding of betting processes to join our Betting Analysis team in our London office. This role will require availability for day, evening, and weekend shifts. The successful applicant will have a love of sports and data, with a growth mindset and proactive approach that will assist our administration team in achieving their targets.
- Demonstrably strong attention to detail.
- A focused and diligent work ethic under pressure.
- Fast mental arithmetic and numeracy skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the ability to present data in a compelling manner.
- Flexibility to work outside of the office, evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience within the betting industry.
- Knowledge of sports betting.
- Recording and analysing data across a range of different fields.
- Monitoring market and betting activity, within the organisation and across competitors.
- Making quick decisions based upon changing information and circumstances.
- Maintaining constant and clear communication with other members of the team.
- Base salary of £23k rising to £25k after passing probation.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus UK bank holidays.
- Private health insurance and pension plan.
- Complimentary gym membership upon passing probation.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job