- Location: London
- Date: 1 week ago
Lyst is a technology platform that revolutionises the way people shop for fashion. We connect millions of consumers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and more effective shopping experience. Lyst has grown over 300% every year since launch in 2011 and has raised over $60M from top-tier investors including Accel, DFJ, Balderton and the teams behind LVMH, Michael Kors and Oscar de la Renta. Job Description
We are looking for a BI Data Analyst to join our BI and Strategy team
We're a technology platform that revolutionises the way people shop for fashion. We connect millions of consumers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and more effective shopping experience.
We're looking for an Analyst, comfortable with understanding key product drivers and metrics to dive into our commercial data sets in order to better inform our product, commercial and engineering teams.
We have lots and lots of data, in fact we record nearly 100 million lines of data a day just from the website interactions, and we need this person to help us make sense of it and deliver the insight that will help answer commercial questions we face everyday.
In this role you will join our team of Product Managers, Analysts, Data Scientists and data engineers and work hand in hand with them to deliver reports and analysis to a huge range of internal stakeholders. Your role will be varied and challenging and it includes:
- Assisting others in the company run data queries using our internal BI tool, Looker, and helping them to understand the results.
- Mining and presenting Web Analytics data to understand likely causes for changes in revenue on the site.
- Tracking, identifying issues and advising Product Managers and Digital Marketing teams on what changes to make to campaigns or products in advance on trends becoming problems!
- Running A/B and Multivariate tests to analyse performance of various products.
- Help us understand the profitable and less profitable sections of the website.
- Analysing patterns behind fashion sales (possibly some predictive modelling).
- Estimating likely returns from changes in strategy.
- You'll enjoy a good level of autonomy and be comfortable taking the initiative to find solutions when product feature data indicates a downturn.
- You'll ideally have studied a highly numerate degree - although this is not a necessity if you have great commercial experience.
- You'll be comfortable with an advanced level of Excel / SQL and maybe you'll have dabbled with Python / R in your own time as an added bonus, but certainly not necessary!
- You'll be comfortable using BI tools like GA Premium, Looker, or Tableau.
- You'll be a great communicator, comfortable working directly with engineers, product teams, marketing groups, partnerships teams and more in your current role.
- You'll know how to best prioritise your problems in order to focus on the biggest issues.
You will you be working with a passionate and expert team that loves to push the boundaries of the fashion ecommerce space, and you will also be trained and mentored to grow as the business does.
We care deeply about helping the industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.
You'll also get a nice clothing allowance to spend via the site!Summary
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Analyst
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job