Business Admin Apprentice required - £4.15 per hour
- Category: Administration and Secretarial
- Location: Greater London
- Date: 1 week ago
Harriet Ellis Training Solutions specialise in training apprentices to gain Dental and Veterinary qualifications. Due to our expansion of this service, we are looking for 2 Apprentices to join our Recruitment and Customer service teams to help support our Recruitment and compliance functions.
Duties will include:
* Coordinate hiring activities
* Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails, phones)
* Prepare and post job ads online
* Help with CV screening and initial phone screens
* Screening for qualifications
* Maintain candidate database
* Handle records and paperwork
* Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
* Assist with new hire onboarding
You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a strong ability to want to learn new things.
Hardworking, wanting to learn and listen and develop a role into your own, trust worthy and loyal.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, then please send your cv into ourselves and we will be in touch
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job