Business and Economics Teacher - United Arab Emirates
Business and Economics Teacher in UAE
I am currently looking for a Business and Economics Teacher who is available ASAP 2020 for a full-time teaching position in a reputable school in United Emirates.
* To start ASAP
* Delivering both Business and Economics at IGCSE and GCE AS and A2 level
* Sunday to Thursday
* Be prepared to follow the policies of the school
* Have very good ICT skills and use these in the context of their teaching
* Be a self- starter with an enthusiastic and dynamic approach
* A degree or associated degree in the subject you are offering plus a teaching qualification. B.Ed or B.A./BSc and P.G.C.E.
* Works with children from 3-18
* State of the art facilities
* Location is rich in history and culture
* Affordable place to live
* Small independent school with a family feel
* Two years renewable contract.
* A terminal gratuity is paid at the end of the period of service in the school
* Salary is dependent on the qualifications and experience of the teacher. The salary for this post would be circa AED (phone number removed) per month dependent on experience.
* Rent free, furnished and air conditioned accommodation is available, along with payment of reasonable utilities. This is not shared.
* Annual air ticket to international airport in country of permanent residence.
* Medical insurance for cover within the UAE is given subject to clearance with our insurers
* There is a settling in allowance of AED 1000/- is paid on arrival
To apply, please send your CV to Amy at Worldwide-teaching ASAP
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job