Business Development Manager
- Category: Sales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Surrey London
- Reference: e71062505ca5220b8e656950f319d5c3f9a87e88
- Date: 1 week ago
Do you have specification sales experience in roofing, cladding or the building envelope? Do you have a track record of sales success with Architects, specifiers, Main Contractors, Roofing Contractors and Local Authorities? If so, read on! Market leading manufacturer, offering £45K-£55K basic salary, £5K-£10K ontop, company car and excellent benefits. National role, with focus on London and the South East. APPLY TODAY!
• As Business Development Manager, you will be selling our clients innovative modular glass roofing solution, used in projects such as schools, MOD, Rail stations, Residential new build and refurbishment, commercial office projects, libraries etc.
• This is a specification led role, where as Business Development Manager, you'll be developing relationships with supply chain managers across main contractors, roofing contractors, local authorities and architects & specifiers.
• This will include presenting CPD seminars.
• You will identify business opportunities for your roof light projects and will carry out site surveys where required.
• This is promoting a new, modular roofing system and this is a pioneering role, so a great opportunity for an ambitious building envelope specification sales professional.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
• The successful Business Development Manager will have a proven track record of sales success within the roofing, roof lights, roof windows arena, or something closely aligned in the building envelope sector, such as cladding.
• You will have great contacts with supply chain managers at Main contractors, local authorities, roofing contractors and Architects and Specifiers.
• This is a National role, with the ideal candidate being based in London or the South East/Home Counties.
• You will be prepared to travel, with some overnight stays required.
• As specification manager/Business Development Manager, you'll be technically minded, with the ability to read and understand CAD drawings.
• You will have a good working knowledge of building regulations, be IT literate, with the ability to work independently and as a team player.
• You will be ambitious, with a progressive mindset. This position has come about due to growth and could lead to Management in time.
- THE COMPANY;
• Our client is a highly regarded, well established manufacturer in the construction industry.
• They are a multi-million pounds turnover business, that retains a family feel. They offer excellent training, support and career progression and have many long standing employees.
- THE REMUNERATION;
• £45k-£55k Basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Bonus scheme, likely to yield £5k-£10k ontop.
• Company car, such as Hybrid Passatt, Volvo etc
• 3% Pension contribution.
• Fuel card, healthcare scheme.
• Mobile, laptop.
• Great training, support and career path.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading manufacturer and be the 1st boots on the ground in this pioneering role. If you have the specification sales experience that our client is looking for, then please call Colin Chandler or Nick Harris TODAY on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job