Business Growth Consultant
This is a really exciting opportunity for a business professional with significant experience within a high-growth business environment, to work with SMEs and Entrepreneurs across the South East of England.
As Business Growth Consultant (or Innovation Growth Consultant) your focus will be to mentor and nurture SMEs enabling them to survive the immediate Covid19 crisis, assisting them with effective change management and innovative commercialisation plans, helping them to grow as conditions and markets recover.
You will develop bespoke action plans, designed to help the SMEs in your portfolio, to retain their competitive advantage and future-proof the business - whilst working to instil a culture that responds positively to change.
* As Innovation Growth Consultant / Business Growth Consultant you will position yourself as strategic coach and mentor to SMEs - aiding them with the development of their long-term growth and commercialisation plans
* You will provide an account management function for the delivery of various business support services in line with the UK Government's SSG programme (Survive, Stabilise and Grow) whilst further enhancing the client's innovation management capacity.
* Focusing on the most ambitious, high-growth potential, innovative SMEs, you'll apply holistic analysis to review a client's needs and supply tailored support including suitability for funding and business support from a network of partnership organisations such as Innovate UK, EEN, Catapults, KTN and NCPs as appropriate.
* In this pivotal, multi-faceted role you will demonstrate an understanding of IPR and IP commercialisation strategies, together with knowledge of business finance and access to finance.
The ideal candidate:
* Will have strong strategic management or consultancy experience at a senior level - with experience in the commercialising of ideas, including IP, access to finance and establishing of sales channels.
* Will have sound commercial experience and be comfortable in advising and mentoring SMEs and Entrepreneurs on all aspects of innovation growth, including Strategy, Management, Finance, Leadership, Performance, Marketing, Intellectual Property and Market Research.
* This is a peripatetic role to cover the South East region of England. The successful candidate will need to reside within the region Monday to Friday. When COVID19 restrictions are lifted the role will include some national and international travel with occasional overnight stays.
* This role is part funded by ERDF and is fixed term until March 31st 2022
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job