Are you an experienced Buyer or Purchasing professional looking for a new role? Are you skilled in buying in a fast paced manufacturing environment? Are you confident of developing purchasing activities to achieve a robust, reliable and best priced supply chain?
Kingscroft are working with a specialist manufacturing business to recruit for a Buyer to assist their operation in South Wales. As the ideal candidate you will have worked in a purchasing team in a manufacturing environment and be confident working with new and existing suppliers to achieve the best possible results.
Your role will involve
- Ensure continuity of supply of materials and equipment to the production facility
- Progressing orders and resolving supply problems.
- Review new and existing suppliers and benchmark performance looking at service , cost and quality in line with business needs
- Work with engineering to deliver any technical or specification variations
- Work on both bought in and sold out goods
- Work closely with the Senior Management on reviewing and reporting KPIs
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer to play a key role within the business and help drive the future success of this well-run and expanding company. Apply today for a confidential discussion on the role.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job