Call Centre Advisors - £9.30ph - Work from Home
- Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Category: Information Technology
- Job Type: Temporary
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Salary Per: Hour
- Location: Devon
- Reference: JO-2005-10548_1589900801
- Date: 1 week ago
Job Title: Customer Service Advisors
Location: Working from home
Pay Rate: £9.30ph
Contract Term: Temporary (12 weeks)
Working Hours: Full time 37.50 hours a week
Urgent - Call centre jobs are available now for a critical front line service.
We are urgently recruiting Customer Service Advisors to become key workers on the frontline of a vital support service for our client. Critical telephone support services are needed now more than ever and as a result, many, urgent job opportunities have opened up for passionate, empathetic, patient and caring Customer Service Advisors with the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
We are seeking staff to start working right now in customer management centre from the comfort of your own home. Your primary role will be assisting with the high levels of calls currently being taken by their customer service team. If you have the passion, empathy and composure required to support people over the phone in their time of need, we want to hear from you.
Equipment required to enable you to work from home for this client:
-Laptop or PC
-Headset with audio input and output (these can be purchased online)
-A smart phone to set up 2 factor authentication
-Strong broadband signal
- Receiving incoming calls from a variety of customers, their friends or their family to assist with specific worries and concerns.
- Accurately capturing data and entering it into the relevant systems.
- Provide a quality service that reassures and maintains a calm and productive solution-based conversation.
- Embrace in house training and development opportunities.
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The ability to engage with, reassure and build trust-based connections with a wide variety of people
- Customer focused, empathetic and understanding nature.
- Strong listening skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- IT literate.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working in busy fast paced environment.
- A positive can do and flexible attitude.
- Dedication to completing a high standard of work under pressure.
- Reliable and dedicated to being part of a team.
- Full paid training
- Overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Auto enrolment in a pension scheme
-Ongoing coaching and in role training.
- 8 days paid holiday pro rata.
You do not need formal qualifications to be an excellent Customer Service Advisor, you simply need to be someone who cares strongly about others and enjoys helping people. Empathy and a cool and calm approach to any situation are going to crucial in this busy role. Good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet as well as an excellent telephone manner will all make you a great fit for this position.
A strong background in retail customer service, telephone support or call handling would be advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor.
This is an outstanding opportunity to contribute to the UK's efforts to work together, support those in need and come together in solidarity. Draw on your natural people skills, give something back to your community and become a part of our vital frontline resources in a time where you are needed most. Make a difference to someone's day, every day by hitting the apply button and joining the team.
You can reach out to us at any time if you have questions or need any assistance by calling our Blue Arrow Exeter recruitment team on
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job