Calling all Newly Qualified Teachers - Permanent, September 2019 vacancies available...
Calling all Newly Qualified Teachers - Permanent - September 2019 - Direct Contacts - Various Subjects
i-teachers are working with a number of schools that are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic and well-qualified NQTs to join their schools across the Birmingham area from September 2019.
Have you recently completed your last placement, but have not yet secure an opportunity for September?
Perhaps with the stress and workload of your training meant that you did not feel you had enough time to take on school applications without impacting your training?
Avoid lengthy teaching applications and give yourself an additional avenue to find your perfect school before the end of the academic year!
i-teachers is not a supply agency and works hard to ensure that your preferences are taken into account when presenting you with full-time, permanent NQT positions.
i-teachers Overview - NQT Vacancies
- Only work with schools that have permanent teaching vacancies
- No cost for this service
- We never work on a supply basis
- Direct contract through the school
- We support the application and interview process
- MPS - UPS dependent on experience
- Fast track interviews and initial meetings
- Opportunities across Birmingham and surrounding West Midlands - location preferences taken into account
- Vacancies in a wide-range of subjects (English, Maths and Science highly sought-after but not limited to these subjects)
- All other subjects and Primary Teacher opportunities too!
- All schools have structured and tailored NQT induction
- Must be on track to achieve QTS by September 2019
- Ideally you will have received good or better grading in your observations
- Interviews are being arranged on an ongoing basis
If you would like some additional support to find your ideal NQT position, then do not delay in sending your CV.
To get the process started, all you need to do is simply submit your CV to Jamie at i-teachers or call on or discuss opportunities in your area.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job