We are looking for a Care Co-ordinator / scheduler to join our team of co-ordinators at our Head Office in St Albans.
- Ensure the service users receive care and support as agreed, and ensure that all calls are covered within your designated area
- Ensure we are setting up person centered & outcome focused care
- Ensure that care workers and service users are satisfied with our service
- Keep service users interests and choices at the centre of all that you do
- Support and mentor workers in your area
- Ensure care workers availability and capacity is fulfilled
- Ensure care workers contractual hours are met
- Assist in ensuring care workers mandatory training, and all safety and security checks are in place and up to date.
- Make satisfaction calls to care workers.
- Assist them to complete incident/accident reports and complaints/grievance forms where required.
- Attend care worker hubs and action any feedback.
- Arrange and attend rota clinks
- Attend supervisions with care workers when required
- Record and report complaints & compliments
- Visit and call service users to carry out reviews and customer service checks
- Seek feedback from service users and action any concerns raised
- Replace care workers as they leave into scheduled work to ensure that there is limited disruption to the service users.
- Responsible for promptly answering incoming calls and providing information and problem resolution in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Demonstrates commitment to excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ensure compliance to all legal and legislation requirements.
- Prepare and ensure completion of all terms of business and relevant paperwork is maintained, recorded and stored
- Develop various correspondences and maintain confidentiality of all client information and monitor all company systems.
- Ability to adapt to a changing market
- Support the other co-ordinators with unfilled calls
- Assist in helping cover the team for sickness and holiday cover
You will work with the Abbots Care values at the forefront of everything that you do. You will operate in an open and engaging culture where people really do feel that they have a voice.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a team player with strong interpersonal skills. Strong communication skills are essential for the role. We are looking for someone who is vibrant, self-motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Adaptable and Resilient
- Able to work on initiative and able to plan and manage their own workload and stay calm under pressure
- Either in a similar role or as a care worker
Ability to drive with access to own transport
On call duties:
Partake in on call duties both during the week and at weekends and bank holidays on a rotational basis but at least one shift per alternate weekend. Meet all requirements of the on-call policy and procedure.
You will be expected to complete all mandatory training requirements and keep these updated in line with Abbots care policies. Willing to train to level 3 in H&SC.
Competitive Salary with opportunities for over time
Great pension scheme
28 day holiday
Contentious training and development opportunities
Excellent Career progression
Fun & friendly working working environment
Supportive management team
Dedicated staff customer service team.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job