Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie
A position is now available for a Chef de Partie to join the team at Hawkchurch Resort & Spa. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Chef to become a key part of our five star resort in Axminster, Devon.
We are looking for someone keen to learn new skills alongside our talented kitchen team and take responsibility for various aspects of the kitchen such as correct procedures, waste management and cleanliness. You will be confident working within the team and independently to given instructions.
You will have experience working within a kitchen, idealy as a Chef De Partie, but above all you will be enthusiastic and willing to learn and work within the team.
Finally, you will be dedicated to providing excellent service to our guests with high standard meals and food.
This is a permanent, full time position. You will work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for a Chef de Partie looking for a new role, or a Commis Chef looking to take the next step in their career in Axminster or the surrounding areas.
* Always ensure consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
* Effective stock rotation to minimise waste.
* Cleanliness of all work areas at all times.
* Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
* Comply with all food hygiene regulations at all times.
What experience you will need
* You will have similar previous experience within a kitchen environment.
What skills you will need
* Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable.
* Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
* Willingness to learn new skills.
* Positive attitude to working within a team and independently.
What we offer
* Competitive salary
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
* Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
* Food discount across all resorts
* Discounts on spa treatments
* *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
* *100% work attendance bonus
* *Company employee sick pay
* Compassionate leave pay
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
* Cycle to work scheme
* Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job