Chef de Partie
- Company: Coppa Club Sonning
- Date: 2 weeks ago
We're opening our doors to experience Chef 's to join our busy kitchen brigade to support in catering a high volume restaurant and bar.
About the role
We have an exciting new opening for an experienced Chef / Chef de Partie / Line Chef to join our Club. Whether you're an experienced Breakfast Chef, Fish Chef, Pizza Chef, Grill Chef, Vegetable Chef, Commis Chef, Chef de Partie or Line Chef we want to hear from you.
• Proven experience working as a Chef within a fast-paced branded kitchen
• Passion for service and presentation in everything you do
• Good food knowledge, especially European food from small places and snacks, to grilled mains, sourdough pizza and healthy salads
• Drive to expand your knowledge and grow within the business
• A dab hander in the kitchen and can jump on to a section with no worries at all
• Available full time
About our offer
In exchange we can offer you a great pay check, a fun but hardworking environment and the chance to work with some downright nice people. PLUS MORE
• Fortnightly pay straight into your account
• Enjoy 50% discount for you and up to 6 friends across all VEL brands
• Company Performance Incentives, including site take over by Head Office and a night out for the whole team
• VEL benefit hub, giving you a full range of benefits, rewards and perks
• Access to our Career Pathway and training and development courses
• Unrivalled Career Opportunities
• Reward & Recognition, Long Service Gifts, And More
• Flexible shift patterns
• Free meals during shifts
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
We'd be really excited to have you on board and welcome you to our Coppa Club Community
Coppa Club is a place for eating, drinking, meeting and unwinding.
Housed on the ground floor of a Grade II listed, former Elizabethan coaching inn, Coppa Club features a long, curved pewter bar, original fireplaces, velvet sofas, a separate workspace, and booth and table seating. Outside, a large garden and terrace overlook the water. If you fancy staying the night, rooms are available in the Great House Hotel.
Our menu focuses on thoughtful, unfussy, European food from small plates and snacks to grilled mains, sourdough pizzas and healthy salads.
The bar serves carefully-chosen wines, beers and classic cocktails as well as new creations.
We are open from early morning until late at night, seven days a week. Drop in for breakfast and stay for dinner. No-one outstays their welcome.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job