Commercial Gas Engineer
- Company: 5G Recruitment Ltd
- Category: Engineering
- Date: 1 month ago
Due to an increase in work, our client is recruiting for multiple Commercial Gas Engineers to join their existing team of Engineers servicing commercial sites across the UK as part of their successful Facilities Management division.
We are looking for someone based outside of the Midlands so that they have better coverage of the UK. Nationwide travel may be required, however, the idea is to keep the majority of the workload within the candidates region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Service and Maintenance works for Commercial and Retail clients
* Assisting with/leading scheduled PPM contract visits
* Attending sites for urgent reactive works
* Liaising with office staff to progress jobs in an effective and timely manner
* Logging and submitting work reports electronically
* Liaising with end-users and clients to provide updates
* Ensuring high standards are always maintained and procedures adhered to
The ideal candidate would be an experienced Engineer with the qualifications and confidence to deal with both Gas and Air Conditioning works on a day-to-day basis. The successful applicant should be confident and proficient enough to work alone, whilst also working well with others as often a two-man team will be required.
* Commercial Gas Certification
* IPAF Certification
* Full, clean Driving Licence (and ability to tow trailer)
* Willingness to travel nationally
* 2+ years’ experience in both Gas & Air Conditioning
* PASMA Certification
* Proficient with IT (work is issued, and reports filed electronically)
* F-Gas Certification
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job