Bradford Trident is looking to appoint a
18.5 hours per week
Salary Level: £ 27,000 (pro rata 50%)
Plus 6.6% matched pension contribution
12-month contract (possible extension)
Funded by the Power to Change, the Communications Officer will support Bradford Trident to communicate its vision for a proud, healthy, active, and welcoming community where families thrive. The post holder will:
* develop and implement a strategy to connect with families, neighbourhoods, and grass root organisations to promote Trident's mission, services, and impacts.
* Develop a membership recruitment campaign, and so empower the community served by Trident, to steer and inform Trident's future strategies to improve outcomes for children and families and the local environment.
The Communications Officer will:
1. Support the development and maintenance of a communications strategy and plan, shared calendars, and planning systems.
2. Providing communications and marketing support and advice in preparing for and delivering local Trident events.
3. Timely production of marketing and communications materials to support the promotion of projects (newsletters, posters, brochures, social media, etc).
4. Writing copy for newsletters, posters, brochures, website and drafting and issuing press releases.
5. Liaising with external consultancies and businesses, commissioning them to deliver marketing, communications, and events support.
6. Providing support and advice to staff in relation to communications, marketing, and branding.
7. Promoting the charity effectively via new technologies including social media and e-communications.
8. Ensuring the Trident website is up-to-date and fits the developing communications and marketing requirements.
9. Working collaboratively with our projects and partners to ensure communications and marketing is coordinated and impactful.
Applicants should have:
* Experience of marketing, communications and, desirably, community engagement.
* Relevant qualifications.
* Boundless enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
* Knowledge of community development issues.
* Experience of working with a wide range of communities.
A standard DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: 12:00 noon, Friday, 23 October 2020
If you are interested in this role please click apply now button!!
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job