Complaints Administration Team Leader
The Complaint Administration Team Leader will be responsible for the operation of the Administration and Credit Reference Queries function, within the Complaints Department. The team cover all aspects of Administration; mailbox management, letter production, creation of case files, reviewing information received, and complaints data entry. The Admin Team work closely with Complaints Officers to assist with conducting investigations as part of the Complaints Process. In addition to Complaint Administration the Complaint Admin Team Leader is also responsible for the Credit Referencing Queries, which are handled by the Credit Reference Coordinator.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Complaints Team Leaders, the Complaints Manager, Quality Assurance and Complaint Team Managers, as well as having contact with other internal stakeholders. This can involve review of information received and data entry or call listening and feeding back to individuals and the business unit leaders as required on necessary improvements. This role has significant involvement with the Complaint Department Risk controls, activity includes regular breach recording, escalation, and Control Self-Assessment.
To support the Complaints Department with all aspects of Complaints, and departmental investigations.
* People Management Line Manager responsibilities for a small admin function within the Complaints Department, Completion of Appraisals, 121s, Absence and Performance Management
* Be responsible for identifying training needs of own team, and working with Complaints Administrators to develop their Personal and Career Development Plans
* Coach and develop the Admin Team to ensure that they deliver the best possible outcomes for Internal and External Customers
* Assist the Complaints Manager in developing and reengineering of the Admin Team procedures
* To assist with follow up actions as a result of first line, and external Audits, completing internal audit actions, and conducting retrospective investigations
* Documenting the outcome of the sample audits, deep dives and ad Hoc requests for data validation and providing feedback to the department
* Identify opportunities for potential process and procedure improvements and relay these to the Complaints Manager
* Represent the Complaints Department in interdepartmental meetings
* Assist with departmental and regulatory reporting; creation and reconciliation including assisting with Gabriel reporting for FCA
* Manage workload of the Admin Team effectively and pro-actively to ensure that the principle of “Treating Customers Fairly” is maintained at all times.
* Liaise closely with internal departments and suppliers, brokers, mechanical engineers etc. to obtain information to investigate a complaint thoroughly.
* Ensure that once a complaint is closed, the account is handed back to the relevant department with full details of the resolution offered
* Arrange for, and follow up on, any compensation or other action offered to a customer
* Direct liaison with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and other Suppliers and Partners, regarding administration issues, such as invoices, payments or queries.
* Creation and sending of FOS case file requests, validation of accuracy of information within casefiles
* Responsible for the training and development of New starters within the Complaints Admin Team
* Final review of the Complaint Department Customer Letters as required
* Development & management of departmental reporting inclusive of FOS analysis
* Administration lead for case clinics & complaints committee
* You must adhere to the FCA Conduct rules
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job