Compositor - DreamWorks Animated Feature
We are looking to recruit Compositors to join our team on a high profile DreamWorks project.
This role is to start immediately, remote work is possible.
In your application, please include:
- your show reel (with password, if applicable)
- your salary expectation for the role (yearly or daily amount in GBP)
- your current location
- your earliest availability
Please note - due to the Covid-19 outbreak, Jellyfish Pictures is currently operating remotely. In order to be considered for this job, you will therefore need to be able to work from home at least at the beginning of your contract. If shortlisted for an interview, you will be sent some questions to assess your homeworking capability.
- Experience in Compositing in full CG environment, preferably animation
- Extensive knowledge of Nuke
- Familiarity with working within a pipeline
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Able to take direction
- Able to work UK hours
- Knowledge of Redshift and Maya is a plus
- Shotgun experience
- Lighting experience
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available!
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job