Contract Support Manager
- Category: Health Security and Safety
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Location: Rocester
- Date: 3 days ago
Job Title: Contract Support Manager
Location: JCB World Headquarters Industrial, Rocester.
We seek to fill this roll immediately
6 months probationary period
£12.00 per hour. Paid monthly
40 hours per week
- Daily management of JCB World Headquarters Industrial.
- Provide Management and Administrative support to the Industrial Team and Supervisor.
- Ensure that the cleaning specification for each contract is fully implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure that a consistently high cleaning standard is delivered.
- Undertake customer visits to build client relationships and ensure satisfaction with the cleaning service.
- Ensure all customer queries and complaints are recorded and dealt with in a timely and effective manner and that the client is kept fully informed of any action taken.
- Identify opportunities for new business, additions to daily cleaning services and non-contractual works.
- Review the running of contracts to identify ways in which productivity can be improved whilst maintaining cleaning standards under the guidance of the Contract Manager.
- Control and reduce labour turnover by effective recruitment and training.
- Ensure all employees are correctly trained in accordance with Axis Induction and Training Policy and recording of details.
- Plan staffing requirements for periodic work.
- Identify and take corrective action on variations to budget hours as guided by the Contract Manager.
- Process all client purchase order numbers for contractual and non-contractual work.
- Manage and document purchase order numbers for janitorial goods and confirm with Accounts Department for invoicing.
- Chase outstanding purchase order numbers with clients for goods or services undertaken.
- Monitor and review the performance of cleaning operatives / supervisors to ensure high standards are delivered and maintained.
- Ensure that all Company Policies and Procedures are fully implemented, adhered to and communicated.
- Reporting of Accidents, Incidents and Near Misses in line with the Axis H&S Policy.
- Resolve any disciplinary and welfare issues in line with Company Policy.
- Communicate company information to cleaning operatives and supervisors.
- Ensure payroll information is processed quickly and accurately each month.
- Process holiday requests for Contract Employees.
- Complete all contractual administration as appropriate and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure site supplies and equipment are ordered / delivered in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Ensure all site based equipment is in good working order and / or arrange for repairs or replacements.
- Seek to develop business with existing clients and extend the range of services supplied.
Essential Skills Required:
Demonstrable and proven achievement record showing experience in the Cleaning or Facilities industry within Operations and Operational functions
Education to GCSE standard minimum or equivalent
Excellent customer service skills
Flexible, tactful and diplomatic
Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook to a basic level
Personal presentation to a high standard
Previous experience of managing multi-site contracts and personnel
Previous experience of management of wages and shift patterns of numerous sites
Technical knowledge of cleaning methods and techniques
Demonstrable ability to identify and implement the most effective methods of running a contract, e.g. staffing levels, cleaning methods, budgetary control
Appreciation of the need for safe working practices
Desirable Skills Required:
Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook to a standard of intermediate or above
Qualifications or training in the relevant NVQ or BICSc Cleaning Certificates
Qualifications or training in the relevant Health, Safety & Environment practices
Documentation that must be provided by the applicant upon request:
- Passport or full birth certificate
- Visa (if relevant)
- Bank Statements with account number, sort code and address
- 2 x proofs of address (such as utility bills)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Details of 2 personal references (that must not be relatives or live at the same address)
Please read very carefully as before applying for this role you must:
1. Be confident that you will be able to undertake the specific duties.
2. Ensure your CV evidences your skills, qualities and career history that make you suitable for this role.
3. Be able to provide all the documentation when requested.4. Assume that if you have not heard anything within a month of your initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for expressing your interest in working for the Axis Group
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job