Customer Service Advisor (Pest Control) Apprentice
- Company: Portsmouth Engineering Training Association (PETA)
- Category: Customer Service
- Location: Hampshire
- Date: 1 month ago
PETA Training are proud to be working with this company looking to source an exceptional Customer Service Advisor Apprentice for their organisation.
Working week: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (40 hours per week)
* Answer the telephone within 5 rings and greet caller with a professional greeting
* Ask relevant questions to establish the customer need
* Take correct details of customers name, address and contact number to book an appointment to undertake a survey and risk assessment of the potential pest issue
* Build trust with the customer
* After training offer solutions to the customer to resolve the problem
* Treat infestations of bed bugs, mice, rats, wasps, moths, squirrels and other common pests
* Deal with customer conflict and understand customers point of view
* Ensure communication is clear
* You will need to hold a full UK driving license or be willing to work towards for this position as you will be driving a company van following further training as a Pest Control Technician after completing this apprenticeship.
* Applicant must NOT be scared of pests such as bed bugs, mice, rats, wasps, moths, squirrels and other common pests.
* PPE is supplied by the employer
* Good communication skills both written and spoken
* Service focused
* Attention to detail
* Decision making
* Documentation skills
* Able to follow instructions
* Listening skills
* Outgoing personality
* Genuine people person and have the ability to communicate well
* Have no problem with getting hands dirty or be afraid of pests!
* GCSE Maths and English grades A* – C (4 – 9) or Functional Skills Level 2
* 20 days paid holidays + Bank Holidays
* Company Van
* After successful completion of a 3 months probationary period, we will fully fund a Foundation Certificate in Pest Control. At around 6-12 months, you will complete the Level 2 in Pest Management training course.
* Overtime available – potential working a Saturday – pay time and a half .
* On completion of the apprenticeship and the additional learning, the company will provide further training to become a qualified surveyor.
Training to be provided:
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the- job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.
You will be completing the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job