Customer Service Agent(s) - No Recruiters
Pockit is a fair, no-nonsense alternative to traditional banking. We're there for customers who've been ignored or locked out by the high-street and offer disruptive new products that are custom-built for the millions of consumers that are currently underserved.
We're a lively, diverse and international team, based across offices in London, Newcastle and Poland. You'll be joining a team that fosters curiosity, ambition, accountability, and resilience. You'll be made to feel at home straight away.
25 days holiday (plus public holidays), and a well-stocked office snack cupboard are just a few of the benefits you'll enjoy as part of the Pockit family.
Already serving 500,000 customers throughout the UK, Pockit's no-fuss current account offers all the tools you'd expect from a bank - and many more. A well-structured and agile engineering team creates new features from scratch on a regular basis, and continually improves our existing offering to ensure we're serving customers in the best way possible.
Pockit's product set is highly distinctive and contains elements found in no other current accounts, such as a credit builder and transparently-priced microloan (as well as direct debit, peer-to-peer transfers, and the unique ability to pay in with cash at virtual branches). Opening an account takes 2 minutes from any phone or desktop, and the product has accessibility at its heart.
Looking to be part of a diverse, inclusive and amazing team that makes a difference, providing First Class service and taking customer satisfaction to the next level? Our Customer Service Agents are responsible for providing a high standard of customer satisfaction and service, ensuring that an efficient, courteous and professional manner is upheld at all times.
We are looking for a customer-oriented CSA who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSAs are genuinely excited to help customers, and take pride in making sure the customer is happy. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
This role will be located at our Newcastle Office and is paying between £17,500 and £18.200.
What we're looking for
- Prior customer service and customer support experience
- Experience within Startups or Financial Institutions - desirable
- Driven with a strong can-do, positive attitude
- Demonstrable patience and empathy when speaking with customers
- Problem solver / solution-driven individual with good troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication skills - with the ability to explain complex issues in easy and simplified terms
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team
- Highly organised showing great attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English Language - both written and spoken
- Another European language is a plus
- Must know, or at the very least be willing to learn about the principles of TCF (Treating Customers Fairly)
- Good at following-up and closing out
- Handling enquiries over telephone, live chat and email
- Identifying and proactively seeking to resolve and support the needs of every customer and ensure that their service levels are met
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow set company communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage with customers
- Managing customer accounts
- Building relationships with the entire business, ensuring customer experience is a top priority
Our benefits include
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- Perkbox - many discounts and offers at your favourite stores
- Gym Subsidy
- Life Insurance
- Bespoke training options
- Exposure to senior executives and experts
- Regular company socials
- Free snacks, coffee, tea, and fruit everyday
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job