Customer Service Apprentice
Our new Customer Service Apprentice will be responsible for dealing with all incoming customer orders and enquiries, to ensure they are dealt within agreed timescales.
To provide an excellent level of customer service and maximise on all opportunities to assist with the growth of all aspects of our BCS Group.
The learning and application of this role will be supported by the experienced Sales Coordinators and Supervisor.
Sale & Hire Order Processing
* Process customer orders and requisitions received for hire and sale products, liaising with department team leaders on availability of hire products and system alerts for stocked items.
* Maintain communication with the customer for all information required to fully process orders.
* Liaise with the procurement team on all bespoke requests to obtain cost and availability.
* Follow up on stock alerts with the procurement team to obtain delivery dates and split orders within the system where required.
* Assist with managing the central mailbox with the team for all incoming orders, ensuring emails are dealt with in a timely manner and processed in the system for visibility of progress.
* Assist in maximising hire utilisation across the business working with team leaders and management to fulfill all hire requests.
* Provide the external hire team with requisitions for hire items we are unable to supply.
* Raise system quotations for all customer enquiries, liaising with account managers where required and senior management for high value enquiries.
* Ensure customer enquiries allocated to you are dealt within agreed timescales and all communications are saved within the system to provide the team with visibility.
* Monitor open quotations and follow up on all quotations submitted to customers by agreed follow up dates.
* Ensure a high level of service is provided to BCS customers and all communications maintained.
* Queries and issues are to be dealt with as a matter of urgency to minimise the potential impact on the business.
* Complaints process to be followed for all customer complaints.
* Queries relating to stock, transport etc must be fed back to customer to agree a new delivery date.
System and Process
* Responsible for maintaining a cleansed system with relevant data. Customer contacts and address details to be saved in full and removed as required.
* Documents to be saved in the system folder structure for all correspondence.
* Adhere to all system alerts; customers on hold, credit limits, agreed sale prices.
* Assist with the goods return to customer process generating collection paperwork and creating miscellaneous trips within the depot schedule.
* Follow up returns to depot and investigate issues where required.
* Investigate credit requests and feedback to management and accounts team where required.
* Work with the accounts team on all proforma account orders ensuring payments are completed prior to processing with the operations team
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job