- Date: 5 days ago
This vacancy was placed on 29/06/2020 by CV Library .
£40'000-£50'000 + Pension 8% + Technical Progression + Healthcare + Holidays + More
Are you seeking a new challenge within a rapidly expanding Eco-Energy Tech company where you will be having huge technical autonomy in building a data preform right from the beginning stages?
Amazing opportunity to play a crucial part of a small newly established data science team within a stable and growing business where you will shape the use of data within the Energy sector.
Established for over 30 years, our client is an industry leading business that creates software that sits with in the eco-friendly space! Growing from strength to strength, they have over 3000 customers across all industries and are constantly investing in new technology that enables them to continuously offer cutting edge solutions to new and existing customers. This is a business that understands the value in supporting its employees not just in career development but in offering great benefits that lend themselves to having a happy and healthy workforce.
You will be responsible to design and build up a new data platform to serve the requirements of a newly established data science team. Focused on consolidating large amounts of business data, this will allow data science to quickly reach tangible business insights for there customers. This role will include the following technology and skills; Python, SQL, Hadoop, Airflow (open-source workflow management platform). Experience in other relating languages and technologies is acceptable.
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate data engineer looking to sink there teeth within an exciting and interesting role whilst working withing a friendly, experienced and progressive team.
* Data engineer
* Design / build a new data platform to serve the requirements of a new data science team.
* Working alongside the Head of Data Science and 1x Data Scientist
* Python programming
* Airflow (open-source workflow management platform)
* Opportunity to technically influence and shape the future of data management for a great business
* An experienced Data Engineer
* Python, C#, Java, or equivalent programming language
* Airflow (open-source workflow management platform) or similar
* SQL, Hadoop, or similar database technologies
* Experience working with Data science concepts and requirements
* Looking to technically influence and progress on exciting new technology / methods.
Reference Number: RTR93127
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job