Data Protection & Risk Administrator
**Data Protection & Risk Administrator**
Reporting to the Data Protection Officer, you will be an important part of monitoring compliance with GDPR and other applicable data protection legislation and provide support for management of risk across the business.
- To act as the first point of contact for employees and line managers for all Data Protection issues in line with company policies and procedures, or escalating matters where appropriate.
- Assist with maintenance of data in line with data retention rules.
- Updating guides on data protection policies and associated training and guidance material.
- Supporting with the recording and tracking of risk events / data breaches.
- Assist with compiling the board reports, key risk report and maintaining risk registers.
- Assist with control, outcome and operational resilience testing under supervision of the Operational Risk Manager.
- Assist with on-going financial monitoring and twice-yearly RMAR (Retail Mediation Activities Return) FCA Return.
- Support content creation and administration of the Compliance Learning Management Systems.
- Contingency cover for Risk and Complaints administrative functions.
- Other relevant administrative tasks commensurate with the post.
Previous work experience within financial services environment, preferably within compliance and/or data protection
- Knowledge of GDPR and Financial Conduct Authority rules is a plus
- IT competent in a range of software packages
- Previous experience of working within a risk and/or operational resilience environment would be advantageous
- Strong organisational and personal management skills, capable of operating independently with mínimal direction in an environment with multiple, and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Attention to detail and proven track record in working with effective administrative processes.
High levels of energy and personal motivation to support others. Demonstrated ability to stay calm and work effectively under pressure
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job