Data Science Product Manager
Lyst is a technology platform that revolutionises the way people shop for fashion. We connect millions of consumers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and more effective shopping experience. Lyst has grown over 300% every year since launch in 2011 and has raised over $60M from top-tier investors including Accel, DFJ, Balderton and the teams behind LVMH, Michael Kors and Oscar de la Renta.Job Description
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with our Data Science team. They're leaders in the field of image recognition, search and recommendations and we need you to take their research and work with our commercial teams to deliver great products that people love.
Our Data Science team are responsible for the fashion machine-learning architectures at Lyst. This includes researching, modelling and deploying performant production-worthy systems.
Their services are the most called microservices across Lyst, allowing us to search 40 million images in < 100ms via the deep learning models we've built.
You will be helping us to expand our search and recommendations offerings by guiding the engineering teams whilst working with stakeholders on the commercial and marketing arms to ensure we build products that our users need.
We need someone commercially minded, comfortable dealing with problems at a huge level of scale in the field of data science implementation who is known for their execution abilities.
You'll be comfortable working autonomously on projects, with great attention to detail and ideally a good sense for design or fashion.Qualifications
- You will be growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- You will be commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers!
- You will need to understand modern marketing technology, think analytically about user behaviour and be able to conceptualise ideas that allow us to become best in breed in terms of using deep learning models.
- You will have a passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail.
Technology @ Lyst
- 50+ engineers and data scientists.
- 5M duplicated products detected and merged using product image features ( )
- 300k online recommendation model updates per day.
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. Our workplace is dynamic, diverse and highly collaborative. We also have great things like;
- Twice monthly internal engineering meet up events
- Paid attendance at conferences
- A clothing allowance
- Internal training opportunities (want to learn Python, or improve your presentation skills?)
- Desk beer Fridays
- A well stocked kitchen and fridge
- Things that keep you happy and healthy: Yoga in the office regularly, football teams, netball teams, board game nights and burger eating clubs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Summary
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Product Management
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job