A brand-new digital tech start-up, with state-of-the-art offices based at Canary Wharf, situates a vibrant new exciting opportunity to join our new team.
We are a fast-growing digital tech company disrupting how organizations market their business.
We are pleased to be offering a permanent position for a Copywriter working for an exciting digital marketing agency which takes care of our client’s business' digital marketing needs - from managing their Social Media accounts and creating their Facebook adverts, to running sophisticated email marketing or Google Ads campaigns.
Our aim is to help Retail and D2C e-commerce brands scale-up by driving performance on all social media platforms.
We want to revolutionise the way we work with your help.
- Deliver engaging and targeted copy
- Contribute to and suggest long-term strategic content projects
- Produce high quality original copy from a brief and bring draft briefs to a high standard through review and editing
- Demonstrate methodology behind good copy that advances wider company goals
- Contribute to live updates of the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging that aligns to wider company goals
- Writing copy that will have audiences from Clients to Candidates
- Producing high quality original copy from a brief and bringing drafts to a high standard through review and editing
- Conceptualising and delivering copy for product and non-product campaigns
- Contributing to the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging
- Contributing to improving quality of copy across the copy-writing team through the Peer Review system
- Contributing to content strategy
- 2+ years of experience in copy-writing
- Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills
- Experience in writing creative and engaging content
- You enjoy working in the intersection of copy and design
- Understand how to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging
- You’re a team player and know how to collaborate across functions
- Data-driven approach and know the importance of appropriately quantifying your work
- You’re naturally well organised and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines
- You’ve written for lots of different audiences and know how to adapt your copy appropriately
- Salesforce Experience (Preferred)
- Competitive Salary
- All the latest Tech you could need
- 22 days + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day Off
- Medicash + Discounts with retailers
- Vibrant environment (music throughout the office, break out area, pool table, tennis table)
- Smart/Casual dress code
- Friday Office get togethers
- Regular company socials – New Year’s Party!
- Company Awards
- Unlimited supply of coffee & tea, fruit everyday
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job