- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Date: 1 week ago
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a Large Health Science Communications Consultancy company that provides a wide range of communications services with global reach.
What we're looking for
We have a new opportunity for a Developer to support our rapidly growing Digital team. You'll be working with other developers, producers, project managers and other members of the Digital team, creatives, and client-facing project teams across the business to deliver a range of internal and external projects. These include websites, content-managed sites, responsive web applications, interactive data visualizations and intranet solutions, and you’ll also be able to input into the wider range of digital projects we deliver, such as e-learning, multimedia production and augmented reality. You'll already be an experienced developer, but will be comfortable with being challenged to learn new technologies. You'll play a key role in exploring, evaluating and integrating existing and emerging technologies into our digital product and service capabilities, as well as creating white-label solutions and technical demonstrations. As such, you'll be a self-motivated problem-solver with a positive outlook, driven by a passion for programming, enthusiasm for digital technology and a strong desire to deliver excellent digital experiences characterized by great UX.
* At least 3 years’ digital delivery experience in a commercially focused environment. Experience of working within a medical communications or digital health agency would be an advantage but is not essential.
* Strong Experience with sever side languages and frameworks such as PHP and if you have Laravel that would be beneficial.
* Degree qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. computer sciences, web development, digital media).
* Broad technical experience, spanning fundamental web technologies and standards, content management systems, development patterns, methodologies and tools, and processes, information architecture and UX.
* Demonstrable experience supporting the full development lifecycle, from project scoping and technical requirements capture, through design, development, testing and deployment.
If this opportunity sounds of interest please click Apply Now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. What Jobs? is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job