Digital Marketing Executive
- Category: Marketing Advertising and PR
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Date: 3 weeks ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team based in Great Gransden, Bedfordshire. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis in return for a highly competitive salary.
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
About the Digital Marketing Executive role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team within Kingspan Timber Solutions. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have a strong digital background with a minimum of 2 years' marketing experience with a focus on SEO/SEM and publishing of content across various digital channels, including email marketing, social media and websites.
Responsibilities of our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Managing the delivery of web site proposition in line with the digital marketing strategy for the business.
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights.
- Building, planning, running and testing email marketing campaigns.
- Analysing keyword costs, ad copy and cost per conversion. Identify and inform management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues
- Managing campaigns and setting up reporting and ROI tracking within internal tracking systems and Analytics and provide actionable insights.
- Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing pages.
- Content management delivery and development for websites.
Skills and Experience required of our Digital Marketing Executive:
You must have Digital Marketing expertise, gained through work experience or qualification (content creation, development of on-line presence and engagement, SEO, google analytics, blogs, websites etc), passion for marketing and brand engagement. The role requires copy writing skills, and basic graphic skills (Adobe illustrator/photoshop.)
You must have excellent communication skills and be a strong relationship builder with the ability to excite and engage your target audience.
If you are a highly motivated, confident and creative individual with a keen eye for detail we would like to hear from you, please apply today to join us as our Digital Marketing Executive
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job