Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with excellent CRM experience who is looking to join a thriving online retail company, in a full-time, permanent role and based in Leamington Spa. You will have experience in driving customer acquisition, interaction and engagement through a range of digital marketing activities. Your background in managing a small team is essential and while you will be strategically minded you will also love to be hands-on in all things digital. You will also have a good understanding of e-commerce, have a passion for retail and be able to demonstrate experience working in a business to consumer digital marketing role.
This incredible opportunity is with an international, online retail brand that has reported an uplift in sales during this tough and uncertain climate. What is so great about this role, is that not only do you have the support and stability of the wider business at an international level, but the UK office is a close-knit team allowing you to feel like a team-player and that everything you do will make a difference.
This role will be a mix of working from home and office-based, so flexibility is required to attend the office when needed. Offering a range of benefits including; working from home, free on-site parking, a fun and flexible environment, cycle to work scheme, treats in the office and free lunches, what's not to love?
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be a key player in the marketing team, working closely with the Marketing Director in planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns and targeting CRM campaigns. You will be leading a small team and overseeing all things content for digital channels. The purpose of this role is to drive customer acquisition, interaction and engagement.
You will have an interest in retail and a positive 'can-do' attitude. You will enjoy working with others and be passionate about helping others grow while overseeing their work and having day to day line management experience.
The following skills and experience are essential for the role:
* Experience in planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns while reporting on the effectiveness and making recommendations for future success
* Experience in managing a small team and love inspiring and motivating others
* Experience in executing targeted CRM campaigns using data analysis to measure campaign success
* Proven experience in working within a business to consumer environment
* A love for analytics and a desire to continue to improve and grow
* Experience in user journey testing
* Love keeping up with the latest digital trends and applying this to your day to day work
* Good e-commerce skills along with web analytic software such as Google Analytics
* Retail experience is incredibly desirable
If you are looking for your next role, working as a Digital Marketing Manager for an interesting brand then apply today or send your CV to us asap
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job