Digital Workplace and Systems Officer
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: West Sussex
- Date: 1 week ago
Chichester Festival Theatre are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Workplace and Systems Officer to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing cloud-based office systems utilising Office 365 and integrating digital systems across the organisation.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
Utilising O365, with particular reference to SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive, to:
Design and establish a bespoke staff intranet, establish an organisation-wide cloud-based filing system, establish and support collaborative workplace connections
* Ensuring information architecture and best practices are applied and utilised in the development of the above. Developing an understanding of CFTs current processes and systems to ensure integration of systems where necessary. Liaising and working with members of the Senior Management Team and other colleagues to create and rollout a training plan to support full staff engagement in migrating to cloud-based systems and utilising Office 365.
* Providing technical assistance to support on-going use of Office 365 across the organisation. Establishing archive systems to ensure appropriate archiving and deletion of historic documents and data.
* Monitoring developments in Office 365 to identify opportunities for ongoing development. Supporting the implementation and migration of CFT to YesPlan software.
* Reviewing CFT phone systems and integration with updated systems. Providing technical support for digital meetings utilising Teams, Zoom or similar software. Co-ordinating with CFT’s existing external IT support company. Maintaining an awareness of sustainability and ensure that systems are implemented in the most environmentally sustainable manner wherever possible.
* Enthusiasm for using digital technology to enhance workplace environments. Comprehensive knowledge of Office 365 software with particular focus on SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities, as well as Microsoft Teams. Demonstrable experience of intranet design and development.
* Experience developing modern SharePoint communication and team sites. Deep understanding of SharePoint and O365 information architecture concepts and execution (content types, metadata, libraries, lists, permissions, etc.).
* Ability to apply user experience design principles to information architecture, in order to recommend solutions that meet CFT’s needs.
* Excellent project management skills including setting realistic timeframes and delivering on schedule.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills: an ability to handle simultaneous requests for support, understand staff needs and concerns, respond in a timely and effective fashion.
* Excellence in communication, facilitation, and training skills: an ability to influence others and gain support and commitment from a broad range of staff.
* Ability to evaluate work and find solutions by analysing issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions, and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions.
* Interest in and commitment to staying aware of current trends and technology developments.
* Enthusiasm for environmentally sustainable practices
* Awareness of theatre processes and practices.
* Interest in developing content that can catch attention and drive engagement.
* Awareness or experience of utilising and integrating with:
* Archive software
* Other digital and IT systems
To apply: please email your CV and covering letter. You are welcome to include a link to demonstrate a sample of previous work.
A full job pack for the role is available by visiting the About Us section on our website.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job