DV Cleared Java Developer - Remote/Flexible working
- Salary: £45,000 - 60,000 - Annum
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Gloucestershire
- Date: 2 weeks ago
DV Cleared Java Developers / Software Engineers / Software Developers - Remote/ Flexible working - £45,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
A well-established technology company, with a proud history of providing secure solutions to Central Government clients is expanding their development teams and such is looking to hire a number of software engineers with strong Java skills and previous experience of working within a secure environment.
This company truly knows the importance of a healthy work life balance and offers fully flexible and remote working, whilst still maintaining the feeling of a supportive, creative and collaborative team environment.
The work they do here is incredibly interesting and developers will be given the opportunity to push themselves, solve a range of challenging problems and learn new skills and technologies along the way.
As a Software Engineer you will be working within an Agile environment, designing and developing secure software systems and components, across a range of greenfield projects that vary in content, size and complexity.
The role will involve lots of prototyping, R&D and the chance to experiment with technology to unlock the art of the possible.
* Strong knowledge of Java
* Previous experience of working within a secure environment with good knowledge of HMG security standards.
* Experience developing enterprise size, high performing, scalable applications.
* Know your way around the Spring Boot Framework
* Comfortable with Linux and AWS
* Experience in application design and architecture
* Exposure to the design of RESTful API’s
* Knowledge of version control, build and testing tools.
In return you will receive
* A competitive salary
* Annual bonus
* Flexible / remote working
* Personal annual training budget
* Phone /broadband
* Budget for kit and home office
* Continued training and development
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job