Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship
Qualification: Early Years Educator Level 3
Location: Client placement
Salary: c.£140 p/w
Hours: 35 hours p/w
About LMP Group
LMP Group focuses on education, training and social impact; working together to bring about positive, sustainable change. The various divisions of LMP service; schools, businesses and individuals across the UK through Wraparound Care, Alternative Education, Residential Camps and Apprenticeships. LMP Education, is a division of LMP Group and provides apprenticeship training .
To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years. Ensuring that the preschool nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others. Develop partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child's development whilst building a rapport with them.
It is not exhaustive, and it is not intended that every Apprentice will undertake the full range of tasks:
- Operate a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area within conjunction of other staff
- Record accidents in the accident log, abide by the regulations set by the nursery
- Ensure each child is collected by someone known to Setting
- To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring setting policies and procedures are observed at all times
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
The Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
Upon achievement of this qualification it is intended that learners will be able to enter the workforce as Early Years Educators.
We have structured the units around three themes:
- Theme 1: Health and well-being
- Theme 2: Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
- Theme 3: Play, development and learning for school readiness
All Apprentices are required to attend learning sessions by LMP Education; this is essential in order to work towards the end qualification. Failure to adhere to this may result in a loss of placement or removal from our recruiting database
- Essential: Grade A*-C (or new equivalent) in English and Maths
- Clear communicational skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working and learning
- Sense of humour and a willingness to learn
- Friendly and Welcoming
- Polite and well presented
- Professional manner during work and when representing the nursery
- Tender and kind
- Positive attitude
- Pro-active manor
Your work environment for the nature of this role will be based on site at a client office location, this can vary depending upon our client's needs and geographical location.Your role will usually be based at a head office or regional site with certain assessment days and training periods being held off site.Our clients are professional, ambitious and focus on employee growth & development.
Safeguarding, Prevent & Equal Opportunities
The LMP Group are committed to anti-discrimination and equal opportunities for all. We are equally committed to Safer Recruitment Policies, Safeguarding, the Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and adults. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff, apprentices, and volunteers.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job