Employment Senior Associate / Partner
Are you seeking a senior solicitor springboard to get to Partnership? Or perhaps you are a Partner seeking a lateral move?
This firm has a rich heritage dating back several decades. They are a well-known name in the local market and have an extremely good reputation, where by most of their work comes in through referrals. You will join a busy Private Client team that deals with very high-quality work, on offer is the opportunity to develop and progress.
This firm have attracted Lawyers out of many leading Top 100 practices. Despite them being a local firm, the quality of work that they deal with is extremely high quality.
You will find a lovely culture with a real family feel running throughout the practice, people enjoy coming into work. You will find a team orientated approach, there is a nice social aspect to working at the practice.
You will find that the Partners are very accessible, the firm is well run and many of the firms management team started off at the firm as trainees. You will receive a high level of investment and development potential from the practice. Most of the staff have been at the firm double-digit years and once they join they stay at the firm for the majority of their careers.
They are currently very busy and have more work coming into several departments that they can work on, so for this reason they are looking to make a couple of key hires.
This lovely firm are seeking an Employment Senior Associate / Partner to join their Oxford office.
You will work alongside the other partner to drive the department forwards. The employment department is still relatively small, however, deals with an excellent quality of work. This is an exciting opportunity to get into the department in its infancy and be part of something special, building this up.
They service a broad client base ranging from SME, OMB and some national companies. You will find that the work spans a wide range of industry sectors. You will deal with both contentious and non-contentious work, as well as corporate support.
Work will include, but not be limited to, Settlement agreements, redundancy, unfair dismissal, contractual disputes, employment tribunals, wrongful dismissal, whistleblowing, and corporate support.
* This role would be a great opportunity for a senior solicitor looking for a route to partnership, or a partner seeking a lateral move
* You will be eligible for a performance-related bonus, which is lucrative
* You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
* You will be competent on running matters with limited supervision
* The role will deal with a varied array of work, but with a particular focus on probate work
* You should have first-class communication skills
* The ability to build credible client relationships is essential
* Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience (you will also receive an industry-leading benefits package)
This lovely firm are seeking an Employment Senior Associate / Partner role based in Oxford. Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job