Enterprise Sales Lead EMEA, AR/VR
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook AR/VR brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content. We have a clear mandate to ship products at scale. In particular, seemingly impossible products that define new categories that advance Facebook's mission of connecting the world. The AR/VR team supports breakthrough development at the intersection of ambitious science and product development. We are developing the future of augmented and virtual reality, bringing products to consumers that transform entertainment and social experiences. Virtual reality's potential to connect the world is immense-and we're just getting started.
The role of the AR/VR Enterprise Account Manager is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor to the Facebook AR/VR Devices sales strategy and execution in the enterprise. The is a senior position (first one in the region) to primarily focus on developing and managing relationships with Forbes Global 2000 enterprise customers. A key function of this role will also be creating and implementing client specific business plans and supporting AR/VR initiatives that deliver AR/VR adoption and customer value into the enterprise.The candidate will possess superior analytical skills, communication skills and can effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management, internally and externally. The candidate will thrive in a startup and team-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will embrace working, cross-functionally with internal teammates including Product Management, Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, Operations and PR teams as well as others Facebook Sales.
You will create and own a Go-To-Market enterprise customer engagement strategy through the collaboration of internal teams and external partnerships. Create awareness and exploration of Facebook AR/VR solutions with enterprise customers and drive through exploration to proof of concept, pilot and deployment and be able to scale these industry wins across key verticals.
This role can be based in either our London, UK or Paris, France office.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Medical / Dental / Vision / Pension / Life assurance / Childcare / Gym / Transport / Laundry
of April 2020 Closing date: 20th of May 2020
- Manage a large portfolio of enterprise opportunities, working in concert with team mates from Partner management, Program management and Solutions Architects in accelerating the adoption of Facebook AR/VR enterprise solutions.
- Develop and maintain an expertise of key horizontals (i.e. Corporate Training), key vertical, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position and apply that expertise to build and execute on new market opportunities.
- Be very competent in closing enterprise deployments at scale and within expected time horizons
- Excel in over delivering and meeting business timelines on projects necessary to win business in the enterprise
- Work with Marketing and PR teams to develop high-quality, consistent B2B marketing collateral drive awareness and interest in our AR/VR solutions e.g. white papers.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong skills in SFDC, Excel, PowerPoint and/or G Suite
- Deep understanding of enterprise planning, buying & deployment of HW & SW and at least 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with enterprise ecosystem as a HW & SW vendor (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.) or at an enterprise distributor or reseller (Tech Data, SHI, etc.)
- Previous knowledge in a similar sector (gaming, consumer electronics, software)
- International experience
- Understanding of AR/VR
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job