A great opportunity has arisen, to work for a prestigious, well established and successful manufacturing company, based in Shipdham, as an Equine Nutritionist.
* Do you have an Equine BSc degree (BSc minimum) with relevant practical horse and pony experience/ownership?
* Are you able to work as part of a team?
* Do you have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail?
If so, this could be the role for you!
This is a full time, permanent position and involves working as part of a team, giving nutrition advice.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Answering nutrition enquiries by telephone, email, and social media
* General Nutrition phone cover
* Recording relevant data
* Providing equine nutritional support to the Area Sales Managers and Marketing Department
* Writing external articles
* Gain an understanding of various Quality Organisations and their requirements
* Cover for obtaining feed samples and working in the feed laboratory
* General duties and responsibilities, as required
* Some travel may be required.
As the Equine Nutritionist you will have good nutritional knowledge and understanding of the role nutrition plays in health and welfare. You will be able to demonstrate considerable equestrian hands-on experience
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service / people skills with a willingness to learn. You will also have excellent writing skills.
For further details regarding this fantastic opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job