ER Medical Director - Wyoming
ER - Medical Director
Summit Medical Group Wyoming is a democratic emergency department management group formed in 2016. We formed to serve as a locally based democratic group that is highly invested in the community. We are tight-knit team and believe in continually growing our knowledge of clinical leadership, the business side of medicine, and patient care. Today, we offer ED management throughout Wyoming and surrounding regions. Our clinician-led emergency department leadership and management services focus on provider engagement, in-network billing, and evidence based quality initiatives. The result is a stable, high-functioning, highly fulfilled team.
Summit Medical Group Wyoming is seeking Medical Director for Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
- Site Medical Director for Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
- Total 80 administrative hours a Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
- 20 hours per month can be remote, 60 hours per month must be onsite at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
- Monthly Stipend
- Hourly rate for Clinical Shifts
- Serve as Regional Medical Director for Ivinson Memorial Hospital in Laramie, Wyoming and oversee the site Medical Director and the Associate Medical Director at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
- Maximum of 96 clinical Hours
- 222-bed level III trauma center
- 42,000 annual ED visits
- 42 ED beds
- 120 operating rooms
- 8 fast track beds
- 17 ICU beds
- Access to all major specialties and labs
- Physicians see average of 1.3 patients/hour
- 45 hours of daily physician coverage , 35 hours APP coverage
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Employee Status, Partnership option available
- Candidate must be ABEM/AOBEM board certified.
- Medical Director Experience - 3+ years
- Great Leadership Skills
- Team player with Demonstrated clinical outcomes
- High quality, compassionate care
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact positively with medical staff, nursing staff, patients, EMS and hospital staff
True Partnership: It is increasingly rare to have the opportunity to become a full partner in an ED provider group. We offer that opportunity to all of our full-time providers, including advanced practice providers, because we feel it drives investment, engagement, and fulfillment in your career.
Protected Administrative Time: We believe that a medical director should have protected administrative time to focus on leading the emergency department.
Competitive Pay and Benefits: We offer market-competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, profit sharing, and an ownership share in our group.
Profit Sharing: Whether you are on the partnership track or not, all Summit employees are eligible for quarterly profit sharing. If the company does well, all employees benefit.
Community: When you join Summit Medical Group, you will never feel like a cog in a wheel. We encourage engagement within our group and within the hospital, so your voice is always heard and respected.
Innovation: We are driven to continually improve the way we serve each other and the way we serve our patients. We consistently meet and exceed patient satisfaction, quality, and efficiency goals.
About the Community
Cheyenne has wild-west roots and is still home to cowboys and the world’s largest outdoor rodeo. It is the capital of Wyoming and the site of to F.E. Warren Air Force Base. Set against a backdrop of mountains and vibrant sunsets, Cheyenne offers a small community feel with easy access to amenities you expect from larger cities. If you are the adventurous type, you can enjoy world-class mountain biking, climbing, and camping in the Cheyenne area. It is also nestled in close proximity to destinations such as Fort Collins, CO and Rocky Mountain National Park.
Please feel free to call me directly Debra Schrader 972-795-4160
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job