The Educations Specialist are acting as a recruitment business, recruiting Exam Invigilators on behalf of secondary schools and colleges in the Stockport area. We are seeking multiple exam invigilators to oversee mock and final exams, beginning in the Autumn of 2020.
We are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school seeking to b uild their own bank of invigilators, therefore you will undergo specific training to adhere to all JCQ requiremetns.
* All applicants must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to purchase one for a fee of £40.
* Must be willing to attend free Exam Invigilator training provided by TES to comply with the Joint Council for Qualification requirements.
* All applicants who wish to apply to us will have to be safeguard cleared and complete our registration process. Registrations are no obligation and to ensure individual safety during the current climate there is no need to attend our Manchester office. We have arranged the signing up process to be completed from the safety and comfort of your own home via video link and emails.
Who can apply?
* People who are interested in other roles such as Teaching Assistants or Cover Supervisors.
* Graduates who have experience within exams and can follow guidance provided by the exams officer and the school.
* Experienced exam invigilators.
* Have good organisation skills.
* Previous experience is an advantage but not essential as all training is provided free.
* Professional presentation.
* Effective communication skills.
* Have effective communication skills
* Be punctual and flexible
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
About the role:
* The roles are to commence in the Autumn of 2020 and will continue throughout the academic year.
* Total working hours will vary each week dependent on the number of exams undertaken.
* Salary will be £8.72 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours.
How can you be considered?
* Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Holiday pay scheme.
* On-going support and guidance throughout your education career.
* Priority to undertake other roles such as Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor.
* Permanent and temporary opportunities.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC Audited Education accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job