- Salary: £55,000 - 56,000 - Annum
- Category: Education and Training
- Job Type: Temporary
- Job Status: Part-Time
- Salary Per: Annum
- Location: Essex
- Reference: 211834759
- Date: 5 days ago
Executive Headteacher-Chelmsford Area
Salary £55,000 pro-rata.
An exciting opportunity has recently come to light that we are looking to fill immediately.
Executive Headteacher for an Independent SEN School
working with Children with Learning Difficulties and Challenging behaviour just outside Chelmsford
Executive Head Teacher would need to commit to one or two days per week.
We are seeking an inspirational leader who puts children at the heart of everything that they do, who wants to influence and drive the future development of education in our school, and who can demonstrate our values of aspiration, love, community, respect, and trust. The Executive Head would preferably have experience in working with Children with Challenging Behaviour.
Our vision is for every child to flourish, to be introduced to the richness of human experience, and to understand and question the world around them. If you feel you are able to bring this vision to life through your work as Executive Headteacher within our School, we welcome hearing from you.
As Executive Headteacher we are seeking someone who can work with the existing team and help drive the leadership and management. The ideal candidate should be seeking a challenge to help us take the school to the next level, whilst supporting the children and staff team.
We are looking to appoint an ambitious leader, who will build on the existing strengths of the school and the many improvements already made, and recognised by Ofsted, through our recent inspection. Working in collaboration with the Governing Body and the Deputy Head, the Executive Headteacher will be key in leading the school’s journey to be a high-quality provider.
We are looking for someone who:
• has an ambition to provide a high all-round standard of education for the children;
• is committed to, and can demonstrate excellence in, working in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community;
• has first class expectations of all staff and is an inspirational leader;
• has a proven track record of raising achievement and implementing school initiatives;
• has vision, enthusiasm and determination;
• has the ability to develop colleagues through appraisal and continued professional development opportunities.
• Someone who can help us build and enhance our leadership team
• Who can work with the School Improvement Officer
We provide leadership and support to school through our leadership team including, a School Improvement Officer, Finance Manager, HR Support, Site Manager. The successful candidate will help us work collaboratively as a leadership and management team by focusing on the development within the school, including leading and developing a successful tier of management within the school environment.
Contact us for more information about this unique opportunity
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. What Jobs? is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job